(1) Adwords Audit
Are you unhappy with the business benefit you are receiving from your Google Adwords campaigns?
An Adwords audit carried out by a Living Streams’ Google certified Adwords and Analytics specialist will provide you with insights on the changes which when implemented would deliver better results.
Key aspects of your advertising that are covered include:
- Types of campaign being used
- Campaign settings
- Adgroup usage with campaigns
- Use of keyword match types
- Keyword bids and advert positions together with their impact on click through rates and click costs
- Result measurement in Google analytics
Cost: £210+vat for research, a documented report and a 1 hour consultation (on the report)
(2) Adwords Viability and Strategy
Have you been thinking about using paid online advertising to bring more visitors to your company website but don’t know how to define and implement the most appropriate strategy?
A Living Streams’ specialist certified in Adwords and Analytics by Google will assess the viability of Google Adwords advertising for your company and its target geography. He will then document for you the best strategy and a detailed implementation plan and hold a 1 hour 1:1 meeting with you to answer any questions you may have on this.
(3) Analytics Insights
Does your company have a website which receives reasonable numbers of visits but appears to be delivering little business benefit? Are you running offline and/or online marketing campaigns but don’t understand how effective they are in terms of website visits.?
If you Google Analytics fitted to your website, a Living Streams’ Google Certified Analytics specialist can provide you with a documented insight report covering:
- The type of visitors that your website is receiving
- The sources of your website visitors
- Visit trends
- The behaviour of your website visitors
- The performance of your website
- Goal setting
- Desirable Improvements in the configuration of your analytics
This offer includes a 1 hour 1:1 meeting to discuss the findings and recommendations in the Analytics Insights Report.