Support Contract Prices
|Premium||Standard||Basic||Starter||None - Ad Hoc|
|10 hours||5 hours||3 hours||1 hour||N/A|
The hourly rate shown in the above table do not include vat.
|Support Contract Type||Premium||Standard||Basic||Starter||None - Ad Hoc
|Travel time not charged||First 2.5 hours per quarter||First 2 hours per quarter||First 1.5 hours per quarter||First 1 hour per quarter||N/A|
|Feng Gui reports (use it or lose it basis)||Up to 20 per month||Up to 15 per month||Up to 10 per month||Up to 5 per month||N/A|
Standard Features / Terms & Conditions
- Lower hourly rates for consistent level of monthly work
- Services Included – internet marketing strategy and planning, search engine optimisation, internet advertising (note 1), social networking, website conversion, Google analytics insights, support with email marketing, customised monthly report, competitor audits
- Advice, mentoring and implementation
- The type of support and service is flexible month by month
- Rates vary with organisation type: A = turnover £1M or more p.a., B = established but turnover <£1M, C = startup or charity
- Exclusivity in relation to direct competitors at no extra cost
- No long term commitment – one calendar month termination at any time
- The client picks which type of support contract they wish and can change this four months after the last change. Normally the hours worked each month are invoiced at the relevant rate at the beginning of the following month on 14 day terms: But the minimum invoiced hours each month is the minimum hours specified in the support contract type that the client has chosen.
- Website Content Management is only available to clients with a current support contract
- Unused Support Contract hours in a month are rolled over for one month only.
Note 1: For online advertising, the client pays the advertising platform (e.g. Google, Bing, LinkedIn, Facebook) direct
Note 2: Some work may be outsourced to specialist alliances