Good Google Adwords Providers
(search, display, remarketing, shopping and YouTube)
- Keep display and search campaigns separate
- Break accounts down into campaigns for better management of budget spend
- Don’t make much use ‘broad’ match keywords
- Break campaigns into a number of Adgroups – each with VERY closely aligned group of keywords
- Give you access to Google reports drawn directly from the Adword account
- Use split testing of Adverts to secure higher click through rates
- Manage your Adwords in accounts that you own, not them
- Link your Adwords to your Google Analytics (not theirs)
Keyword = search phrase
Click through rate = click / (advert impressions)
Like Adwords only low volume, less complex and lower cost.
Social Network Advertising
Reach out to people via demographics driven display advertising.