WHO QUALIFIES FOR A FREE TRIAL?
Taking a free trial of our internet marketing advice carries no obligation to place any paid work with Living Streams. But providing the service does carry significant cost for Living Streams and deliver value to your company. We therefore only undertake 2 free initial consultations per month and do require you, when you request a free initial consultation, (1) to confirm that your ongoing budget for outsourced internet marketing services is a minimum of £250 per month and (2) to say what relevant paid work you are planning to outsource.
WHAT FREE INTERNET MARKETING CAN YOU HAVE?
If you would like a free initial consultation for your company, you can choose one of the following as the subject of the work (or contact us with a topic of their own selection):
PAY PER CLICK (advertising)
- Review of PPC potential via search term (keyword) research
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of current PPC campaigns – will require access to account for analysis (not just supply of standard reports)
- General audit of whole website
- Comparison of company website to those of 2 or 3 named competitors
SEARCH RANKING (SEO – SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION)
- Audit of whole website from an SEO viewpoint
- Detailed audit of a selected webpage relative to named search term (keyword)
- Competitive analysis for high ranking on a named search term (keyword)
(requires website to have tracking code to already be fitted – will require access to account for analysis)
- General report drawing out particular points for attention (good and bad)
- Specific analysis – chosen by yourself
WHY DO WE OFFER THIS FREE SERVICE?
- We understand that choosing an internet marketing consultancy to meet your company’s needs is a major step.
- The effectiveness of different suppliers varies massively and cannot be judged from supplier claims because these services are not commodities with standard criteria
- Meaningful internet marketing consultancy requires the supplier to become a ‘partner’ and for confidential details of company performance / strategy to be shared
Selection of supplier therefore requires confidence in the potential for building a strong business relationship as well as confidence in capability and service.
For these reasons, Living Streams offers a small ‘test’ consultation as a free introduction It consists of one hour of research, the production of a mini-report and a one hour review meeting – total worth a minimum of £200.