A Constant Contact 60 day trial is totally without risk because your credit card details are not taken until you decide to proceed with a paid account.
- Email Marketing – Your free trial gives you 60 days to upload your contact list and send as many fully-functional emails as you want to a select group from your list.
- EventSpot – The free trial gives you 60 days to create a test event and get up to 10 registrants. You can publish 1 test event at a time. The trial end after 60 days or when the number of registrants for your published event reaches 10, whichever comes first. Once 10 registrants have signed up, the registration will close. The 10 registrants include guests as well as cancelled registrants.
- Online Survey – Your free trial is limited to 60 days or 100 survey responses. The trial ends (goes into limited access mode) when you receive greater than 100 responses. It does not have contact limits.
- Social Campaigns – You have 30 days to publish a campaign and watch the Likes add up.
N.B. The Text-To-Join feature is not available during the trial period for any product.
You can take part in trials of any product at the same time. You can begin these trials simultaneously, or you can add a second product trial while you are in the middle of the first product trial. If you add a second trial you’ll have two separate 60 day trial periods.
Example: If you start an Email Marketing trial and then start an Online Survey trial 10 days later, your Email Marketing trial ends 60 days from when it started. Your Online Survey trial will end 60 days after it started – which will be 10 days after your Email Marketing trial ends.
We help managed account customers to get started in their trial with 3 free bonuses:
- A website matched email template
- Uploading of their initial subscriber details (typically existing customers and current prospects)
- Help in constructing their first email and analysing the results
N.B. There is no charge for being a managed account.
As a Living Streams managed account you can then easily gain (chargeable) assistance from us as and when needed: We are a certified Constant Contact Partner and were one of their first 8 UK ALE (Authorised Local Experts) .
We don’t really understand why you would want to be an unmanaged trial but if you want to go it alone or need more information before signing up, please click the appropriate button below.