More than half of your subscribers are reading your emails on their mobile phone
- Every template in Constant Contact is mobile responsive
- View your email as it will appear on a mobile phone before you send it
- Test your email for whether it’s likely to be treated as spam, before you send it
Would there be benefit to your organisation if your audience pool for potential leads grew?
Customised sign-up forms for:
- Website (including WordPress plugin)
- Facebook Page
- Text to sign-up
- QR code sign-up
Are you Currently Immediately Engaging with new clients / leads?
- Welcome email is most opened email (60-80%)
- Welcome email is a natural place for a CTA sale
- Constant Contact welcome emails are now mobile responsive and can be ‘list’ specific
- In Constant Contact, addition to a list can trigger a series of emails in an autoresponder
Too Busy to Start Email Marketing or Switch to Constant Contact?
We make it easy with this free startup support:
- Setting up your account (with 60 day free trial)
- Loading contact details for your initial set of email ‘subscribers’
- Creating an email template for you that matches your website
- Helping you to build, send and analyse results of your first email
Need More Help?
No problem. I normally offer email marketing support as part of an ongoing digital marketing support contract, But for my managed Constant Contact trialists, I offer a additional flexible trial support at the rate normally only enjoyed by start-up businesses with a standard support contract (see http://living-streams.co.uk/prices/support-contract-prices/), i.e. £55+ vat per hour.
This could cover activities like:
- establish a regular feed of relevant articles that you could use directly in your emails or to spark ideas for your own articles for email content
- working with you to build your first autoresponder sequence of emails for new subscribers
Worried about being Automatically Billed at the end of your 60 Trial Period?
Relax! – We don’t need your credit card details to sign you up for the trial. You input your credit card details when you’re convinced that you want to continue to use Constant Contact either during the trial or when it finishes.
You have nothing to lose and everything to gain – provide your details on our managed Constant Contact trial sign-up form (opens in a new tab / window) and let’s get going.