The Importance of Analytics to SEO
Analytics is one of those words that is both terrifying and sexy at the same time. Terrifying because you feel like you need to become a Data Geek and dive into the deep end in order to truly get value. And on the flip side it’s sexy because once you have a website’s analytics set up properly then you can create data-filled reports that take ALL the guess work out of the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns.
Analytics can be the secret weapon behind keeping budgets in check and shady marketing firms looking for easier pickings.
I’m talking about the real life data – the money making data like how many people are hitting your shopping cart and leaving, which blog posts are converting actual sales and how clients found your phone number online.
The Advanced Analytics Training Being Undertaken
To take it’s analytics expertise to the next level, Living Streams has enrolled in training from world renown Search Engine News. We believe that the knowledge and expertise we gain from this training will separate us from the competition by deepening your understanding of exactly how to track marketing efforts to show our clients the data they need to see.
The topics being covered are
Events & Other Analytics Add-Ons
- Setting up Event Tracking
- Click to Action Reporting
- Non-Interaction Events
- Outbound Link & Form Tracking
- Content Grouping
- Custom Channels – Track high-cost traffic and it’s conversions easily
Setting Up Goals and Creating Marketing Goals
- Converting Events to Goals
- Using Goals to Gauge Engagement
- Applying Goals to Channels and Segments
- Goals for Lead Generation vs Goals for eCommerce
Custom Dashboards for Local SEO & Call Tracking
- Learn how to set up Dashboards to Provide KPIs instantly
- What matters in Local SEO?
- How to set up a simple to read Local SEO Dashboard
- Using Call Tracking? See what phone calls are converting on the fly
About Our SEO Analytics Trainer
Carrie Hill has a passion for analysis and data that has led her to become a top speaker on Analytics, and Semantic Markup. You’ll find her devouring data and parsing information for clients into easy to understand “bytes” of info that they can use to make business decisions quickly and accurately.